Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are required to follow the directive of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer to limit our practice to urgent care only. Your well-being is our utmost priority and we are committed to continuing to see eye emergencies. Our office will be responding to requests for emergency eye care based on a risk assessment and in consultation with individual patients. We consider urgent care to include patients with sudden changes in vision or eye injury but if you are unsure, please contact us.
What we can do for you
- Urgent eye care visits: we have a limited amount of protective equipment but we will see you with urgent problems after you have spoken to one of our doctors.
- Telephone consultations: If you have any questions about an urgent problem you are experiencing, we are here to speak to you.
- Contact lens re-orders: We can arrange to order contact lenses with curbside pickup and home delivery options.
- Dry Eye Therapy: We have your drops in stock or we may be able to recommend an alternate therapy for curbside pickup.
- Emergency spectacle repairs: If your glasses are broken and you do not have a back-up we will do our best to repair or replace your glasses.
- All appointments cancelled during the pandemic will be rescheduled once we are allowed to see patients for routine care.
- Online appointment scheduling will be available to allow you to reschedule your own appointment and minimize telephone time.
What you can do for us
- Feel free to call and make sure we have an up to date email address and cell number so we can schedule your appointment in the most efficient way possible once we are allowed to see patients for routine care.
- Continue to support our office and other small business that may be struggling financially during this difficult time.